The compilation of 15 tracks of excellent crossover between experimental electronics/noise collective from intellectuals US, UK, Sweden, Hong Kong and Japan. Featuring almost all previously unreleased tracks from above artists.
01. FIVE STARCLE MEN - Yellow Frog Legs
02. ANIMALS WITHIN ANIMALS - Who Are These People?
03. COTTON MUSEUM - Backwards Head
04. DECAER PINGA - Cheap Blue Pill
05. SLOP CAKE - Harm Barn Flippity Clock
06. EMPTYHEAD - Godzilla
07. DEATH KARAOKES - In Desktop Karaoke
08. ENE - Lionel Rapture
09. GLANDS OF EXTERNAL SECRETION - Birdcalls
10. ISIS AND WEREWOLVES - Burnt Offerings
11. KINGDOM SCUM - Dreams Of War
12. LORDX - Constraint
13. TAMARIN - Intersection
14. PANICSVILLE - Chance Meeting Of A Cow's Tongue & An Eight Year Old Vagina In A Vacuum Cleaner
15. XPER.XR WITH THE NECK OF A FISH - 8ohm Overdrive
Curated by Haruo Ishihara.
Mastered by Noah Sasso.
Artwork by Occupied Territories.
Thanks to Aaron Dilloway, Andy Ortmann, Chris Pottinger, Daniel De Los Santos, Dylan Nyoukis, Food Fortunata, Hitomi Arimoto, Kawai Kazuki Langley, Luke McGowan, Noah Sasso, Scott Hudgins, Seymour Glass, Simon Lucas, stAllio!, Tim Stutts, T.R.O.Y.
Dedicated to Glen "Starcle Manee" Hobbs (1975-1998).
Previously released on LF045CD.